• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Artic Fox

Started by JohnP, October 05, 2009, 06:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

This fits in with the tread I started about welcoming you guys to come out here to call.  Some of you old timers from PM may have remembered a member from Sweden who went by the name Artic Fox.  I don't recall when it was but I told him if he was ever in the states to give me a call and we would go out and do some calling.  Much to my surprise several months later I got an e-mail saying he would be in the states on such an such date and was my invite still good.  "Sure as God made little green apples" he appeared one morning on our back patio and we went calling.   As I remember it he was on a tight schedule and I think we only got in two stands.  here is the result of them two stands. 

He later forwarded me a copy of a DVD he published called Lockjakt.  It's about calling red fox over snow in Sweden - I think since it's in Swedish I have no idea what he is saying :confused:  The rifle is my little Sako, thought it only fitting that he use a Scandinavian firearm.  His name is Ulf Lindroth and he is a fine ambassador of not only the hunting community but to his country as well.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HaMeR

That's purdy darn cool John!!  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HuntnCarve

John, I remember him.  That's really cool that he was able to hook up with you.  Seems you make a "Fine Ambassador" yourself!  If you ever make it out to PA..?  Well you know you will be welcome here.

Dave

slagmaker

I remember seeing him on a few sites. Seemed like a  nice enough fella on the net. Thats very cool that you got to hunt with him like that.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Frogman

Very cool, indeed!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Todd Rahm

I think I remember the naem John.  :confused: I think I even exchanged PM's with him a few times.

This is a cool post. Thanks for sharing.