• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Mid-Day Drink

Started by JohnP, September 23, 2009, 02:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

The mature does and bucks have always come down for water during the day.  We thought that the does and fawns where coming in at night as we never seen any fawns at the water tanks, we have several on the property.  About five years ago the does started bring in their fawns with them, I guess after 30 years we finally became trustworthy.  This little tank is about 20 yards from our back patio.

This little guy was under the clothes line.  As my wife was walking out to hang up some clothes he walked right up to her.  I had turned around and was heading to the house or I would have had a nice picture.  Asked her way she didn't call back to me and she said she was enjoying the moment to much and did not want to frighten him off.

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Pretty neat :eyebrownod:

I was thinking, I wonder if they are so comfortable around people, due to the number of illegals traipsing through your yard. Maybe they talk to them as they walk by. :laf: :laf:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

I don't think that be it Jim.  You know animals have a sixth sense about them, knowing who will do them harm and who will not.  I think they are drawn to my magnetic personality, sense of humor, good looks and water tanks.  Beside that I did set out a few taco's and burrito's for them and they never touched them.  American deer all the way!
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

QuoteI did set out a few taco's and burrito's for them and they never touched them.  American deer all the way!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :laf: :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net