• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Deer huntin's been pretty slow, took this ones pic tonight.

Started by iahntr, October 27, 2009, 11:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

I know pictures are horrible, kinda like "where's Waldo", "can you find the deer in the pic"  :laf:  bow in one hand camera in other, auto focusing off of every limb in the way, flash off so it didn't spook him,,,, but it was kinda fun anyways. Here he is slowly coming in to a scrape, you can kinda make him out.  :biggrin:  As you notice, he kept looking off to my left behind me. He came in real slow and leery. Never did see what he was lookin at.  :shrug:

Here he finally made it to the scrape. I got one more pic, as he was "feeling like somebody's lookin at me" "or takin my picture" :biggrin:

Here's one a friend got out at our timber a couple weeks ago. Nice deer, big healthy sucker too.

Scott

FinsnFur

Wow, that top one was a monster :yoyo:

oh, and I think I found the first ever topic that alscalls didnt respond to :laf:
He either hasnt seen it or is mad at you :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

Had not seen it..... :biggrin:

WTG!!  Nice! The pics and your friends deer!
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Hawks Feather

I think I would be out there trying to talk him into coming a little closer.  You have some BIG deer out there.

Jerry

KySongDog

Carolina Coyote

Yes Sir Buddy, Thats is a very nice Deer and the one coming in is a surenuff Wall Hanger. Hope you get him.  :highclap:  :congrats: cc

iahntr

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 28, 2009, 05:42:17 AM
Wow, that top one was a monster :yoyo:

oh, and I think I found the first ever topic that alscalls didnt respond to :laf:
He either hasnt seen it or is mad at you :roflmao:

:laf: :laf: See, Al wasn't mad at me, he just hadn't seen it yet !  :nono:

Actually the one I was takin pics of was only at like 20yds in that 1st pic,
22 yds in the 2nd pic, and only at like 17 yds in that last pic where he's standing at the scrape.
Rut and all the action isn't here yet, plus I wanna see what this one looks like next year  :eyebrow:, so he
got a free pass from me this time. :biggrin:
They usually make scrapes at this spot every year. My tree stand is actually a little close to the
scrapes and not really in an ideal spot, but the trees in the immediate area where I want my stand
are either too crooked, or too small, other then this one that I have the stand in. 
Thanks guys
Scott

GunDog

Congrats to your buddy on a fine buck! The one you took the pictures of wasn't no babe either - if he makes it to next year he's got the makings to be one of them munster bucks ya see on TV  :eyebrow: