• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Daughter with her past and to present deer from this past youth weekend.

Started by BMD, November 08, 2009, 10:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMD

Here are a few pics from my daughter who joined the forum and will be posting in the youth contest with this years buck.  She is working on her story but I wanted to post a few pics as well :)
age 8

age 9

age 10

age 10 first muley

age 11 this years youth weekend buck

Hawks Feather

WOW!  Tell her congratulations - not only for this year, but the past several years as well.

Jerry

pitw

She definitely seems to know her stuff  :yoyo: :yoyo:  Very pretty girl with some very nice deer. :congrats:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

Thats good stuff right there BMD.  :congrats: Where are ya guys hunting and what ya have her shooting?

FOsteology

Awesome! Look forward to your entry in the youth contest Kacee.

I think you're "smallest" buck is bigger than the largest buck I've ever taken.   :shock2:

BMD

Thanks guys, we are hunting in the panhandle of  Texas, I am glad to be a part of this forum that promotes the youth that will carry on the great tradition.  I feel very fortunate to have a daughter that loves to hunt as much as I do.

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Wow. Those are some awesome deer. Welcome to the board, both of you.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

BMD

Thanks guys and thanks for the welcome, daughter will be posting under lil hammer.

HaMeR

Darn nice looking deer you get there Lil Hammer!!! Congratulations on each & every one of them. I can hardly wait to read the story!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Congratulations to you as well BMD!! You & the Mrs are doing a fine job.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Carolina Coyote

LilHammer You did GOOD, Very nice Bucks and Good Shooting and I bet you are making all the Boys around real jealous , Look forward to reading your story. CC  :yoyo:  :highclap:  :congrats:  :eyebrownod:

Frogman

Will you look at the smile on that girls face.  She is having a great time in the outdoors!  Good for you Lil'hammer and welcome to both of you!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

vvarmitr

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on November 09, 2009, 10:24:13 AM
...  I bet you are making all the Boys around real jealous , ...
Like on here? :innocentwhistle:

Aye, a lovely Red Headed Irish Las' she is!  If I were KurtisG I'd be pming fer ye phone #. ;yes;

Lil Hammer: you go girl! :thumb2:

iahntr

Good lookin deer !
and a fine young lady there.
Congratulations to ya both.  :highclap:
Scott

GunDog

Great story and pictures. It just don't get any better.......Congrats to ya both.... :congrats: :highclap: :congrats:

BMD