• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Did up 2 today.

Started by John_NY, December 15, 2009, 12:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

I got some ELK antler in the mail today so I did up a couple of calls with a piece of it. I stained the antler to try and get close to match the color of the mouth pieces. Not real close but the best I could do. Comments always welcome.

John

Shedua wood mouth piece

Scrap wood mouth piece, stained.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

pitw

Well you sure matched the first one eh. :highclap:  I like that :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

Nice!! You really have a "pair" look going on.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

John_NY

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Hawks Feather

Yotehntr

They look great John, I really like the antler and natural edge work you've been doing with those.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

John_NY

Thanks yote. I appreciate the comments. I think these pictures show the shape of the calls better. Sory about the text in them. But that's how I put them when I sell the calls.

John

Hawks Feather

John,

I like these much better and think it is a better way to showcase your calls.

Jerry

John_NY

Thanks Jerry, I was gonna do that in the first place but was in a hurry at the time.

John