• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Photos of some of my bigger coyotes killed

Started by possumal, May 27, 2007, 09:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

I received several messages from people wanting me to post pictures of some of my bigger coyotes killed. I have posted one of me and my grandson, Jonathan, with a 42 lb. female and a 52 lb. male. The 42 lb. female was his first ever and I used the Ki-yi to bring the big old male on in, and he got to see the completion of a double. Perfect set up, just before dark. Needless to say, he is hooked for life, and has turned into a coyote hunting machine. Good caller and a great shot.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

CCP

Nice looking coyotes. That is so cool you got to be there for your grandsons first coyote kill and a double at that. :yoyo:
Tell  Jonathan to stay at it there is another double on the horizon.

52lbs is for sure a nice prize. What area are you from possumal??? I sent you an e-mail since you cant reply to private messages yet.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Way to go Al  :congrats:
I love to see teens pick up on hunting and stick with it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

Jonathan is the only hunter I have ever found who never complains about the cold, and will stay as long as I will. He is a real joy to hunt with. He has a younger brother, Jacob, who is just getting started, and he killed a big turkey this year. Jacob seems to be just as dedicated as Jonathan. Those two rascals will wear this old man out.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

CCP

QuoteHe is a real joy to hunt with.

I bet he feels the same of you. I think he is very fortunate to have a  special grand father  that spends time in the field with him. I hope you all have many more great hunts together. :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

ohiobob

Al
time to let the cat out of the bag,,he ties those coyote's up right after they are born and then he gives them steroids and right before he hangs them on the scales he shoves wheel weights down their throats :roflmao:
Nah Al would never do that,,but those ARE some big ass coyotes !!!
Congratulations to you AND  Johnathan
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

possumal

:yoyo:  OhioBob:  Some of those ideas sound pretty good.  I remember some nut got caught putting weights in a bass he weighed in at a tournament.  It takes all kinds, doesn't it?
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Todd Rahm

Nice pics Poss, thanks for sharing. Those are some hogs in all your post.