• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thanks

Started by FozzyBear, February 08, 2010, 10:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FozzyBear

Thanks to every one for A realy good time this weekend at the LBL. I did not know wat to think when I got there. But every was very nice and easy to talk to. I hope to see every one next year.  FOZZY  BEAR!!!!!!!! :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

KySongDog

Glad to have ya.  There's a great group of guys at the LBL and online here. 

Welcome to FnF!    :congrats:

HaMeR

Good to meet ya Fozz.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

You may not look like my banker but you sure have a whack more knowledge than him :wink:.  I enjoyed our time together and hope to talk with you on here much[hint in chat keep it down to at least 6 cousins or we'll get confused. 
I say what I think not think what I say.

weedwalker

Glad you made it to the hunt Fozzy. It was nice to meet you and get to talk with you. I'll see ya next year.
And welcome to FnF.

Ed

CCP

It was nice meeting you Fozzy and sorry for getting your name wrong at the drawing but all that hair sure made me think Fuzzy instead of Fozzy for some reason. I will have my readin glasses next time.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

slagmaker

^^^^^^^^@ :roflmao: :roflmao:

But its true.  Fuzzy fits!!
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FozzyBear

I wanted to thank FnF and Slagmaker for the help with the avatar. I thank it fits me. I am still learning how the net works. My 15 year old daughter is helping me. She is interested in hunting. But she wants to be a vet. But she dont mine put down a yot.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

msmith

Hey Fozzy! Good to see you and Slag! Hope to see you again next year!  :yoyo:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI