• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Fuzzys 2010 LBL pictures

Started by kyfuzzyface, February 09, 2010, 06:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyfuzzyface

Hey Guys I have waited on posting these because I have been searching for the right works to just say Thanks, but I just can't find them
So I'll just say a big THANK YOU to all.
I feel like I have a hold new family, Hope to see everyone and more in 2011

http://s170.photobucket.com/home/kyfuzzyface/recentuploads
Fuzzy

KySongDog

Good to have ya and thanks for posting those pics.   :congrats:

alscalls

Sorry I missed ya........I will try for next year! :eyebrownod:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Hey it was our pleasure to meet you :laf:.  I certainly am glad I got to shake your hand and I almost reached out to see why you give yourself that handle :nono:. Thanks for sharing.
I say what I think not think what I say.

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: pitw on February 09, 2010, 08:14:25 AM
Hey it was our pleasure to meet you :laf:.  I certainly am glad I got to shake your hand and I almost reached out to see why you give yourself that handle :nono:. Thanks for sharing.

Barry I just had it trimmed up, I'll try and do better next year  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Fuzzy

Jimmie in Ky

Hey Fuzz, digin' that old wd ya got there. You still able to find parts for her? I drove one a couple of years way back when . FRarmer I was working for had me working on those things all the time. He had several of them and a few others in his paddock  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on February 09, 2010, 12:53:03 PM
Hey Fuzz, digin' that old wd ya got there. You still able to find parts for her? I drove one a couple of years way back when . FRarmer I was working for had me working on those things all the time. He had several of them and a few others in his paddock  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

You talkin about that Old Chevy, Heck I got it new in 94 180000+ and ain't need any parts just gettin broke in  :yoyo: :yoyo:

By the way Thanks for all you done for the LBL get together It was good gettin to meet you and Hey you make a pretty good call  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:

I put that piece of walnut in the barn, remind me next year and I'll bring it down for you
Fuzzy

CCP

Fuzz it was nice meeting and talking to you and old ole man at the LBL. Hope to see and talk to you guys again soon.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jimmie in Ky

Your welcome Fuzz . But I think all that hair done gone to yer brain  :eyebrownod: I was talking about the old wd 45 tractor ya got in those pics of yours. I hope you have good luck with that call. Don't remember which one ya wound up with for sure, I think it was a dogwood cut living to have the pale pink color to it.  Jimmie

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: CCP on February 09, 2010, 02:20:05 PM
Fuzz it was nice meeting and talking to you and old ole man at the LBL. Hope to see and talk to you guys again soon.

Rich I sure had a great time and you guys know how to make a fellow welcome. Already looking forward to next year  :yoyo:

I hope that slice of Apple Pie didn't have too much BITE  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Fuzzy

Bills Custom Calls

Wow Kurtis sure got around down there didn't he

Fuzz it was nice meeting you.Thanks for sharing the pics
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Frogman

Thanks for sharing the pictures!  I can't get enough of them.  Everytime I look at some more they just bring back fond memories!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

msmith

Nice to meet you Fuzz. Glad you came over to our cabin and introduced yourself!  :yoyo:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

kyfuzzyface

MSmith
Same here hope to see ya next year  :yoyo:
Fuzzy