• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Urban Yote!

Started by WldWldWest, April 23, 2010, 09:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

I deliverd a big ole piece of equip. to the old Armstrong rubber and tire Co. today that is located not far from downtown Nashville as the Crow flies and it sit's on what looked to be about 15 or so acres it was the first time Ive been there in probably 10 years or better but the cool thing about is it's surrounded by asphalt and concrete for miles on each end but the old Cumberland river is about a mile or so away So I'm not sure where he came from....Anyway after I unloaded I was putting away my chains and binder's and looked about 50yds from my truck and there was a young yote standing there watching me....Well not to be outdone I reached in my pocket and drew my North American Arm's 22 Mag cocked it and got a good rest on my trailer and when he turned broadside I slowly started to pull the trigger and yelled POW!!! really loud and the funniest thing happend! Nothing! He just went back to hunting his mouse or his mole and didnt pay me anymore atten.  I guess he new that I was bluffing. However there was a time when I would have taken that shot but it seemed he was doing the same thing I was and trying to scratch out a living around what use to be one of the really good places to work around here.....Anyway I thought I would share that with ya'll!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

FinsnFur

:laf: Nice little story. Did anyone else hear you yell POW!? Cause to the average joe it may have looked like you were taking a minute out of your busy day to play a quick reminiscing game of Cowboys and Indians. :biggrin:

Oh      :doh2:  No offense Chet. :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 23, 2010, 09:24:02 PM
:laf: Nice little story. Did anyone else hear you yell POW!? Cause to the average joe it may have looked like you were taking a minute out of your busy day to play a quick reminiscing game of Cowboys and Indians. :biggrin:

Oh      :doh2:  No offense Chet. :huh:

:alscalls:  :alscalls:  I didn't see that coming!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink: