• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Frogman's spring so far . . .

Started by Frogman, April 27, 2010, 09:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Hey guys!!  I have been really busy here aroung the house this spring and have been kind of neglecting all my friends here at F&F.  We had a new sewer system go in here and had to get hooked up to it.

They tore up my drive way so I also had to have a new culvert put under it.  Our biggest project was getting a new railing put around our porch.  We also had a 8 x 24 deck added to the back of the house.  Did lots of scraping and painting on the house.  I will post up some photos of these projects later.  Haven't taken any pictures yet??

I have been hunting some.  Was out several nights calling.  We have heard coyotes, just didn't get any in to the gun yet.

I got a couple of new farms to hunt.  Here are a few pictures from them where I have been doing a few stands . . .

Unfortuantly I haven't seen anything to shoot at so far??  Hope you guys enjoy the pictures!  I will get some shots of the new deck and post them soon!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

iahntr

Good lookin country and sets there.
Thanks for sharin.
Scott

FinsnFur

Boy, I cant believe how green everything is down there already.
Were still sweeping salt off our sidewalks :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

That's cool Jim.

How come there's a different gun barrel in the pix.  :shrug:

Frogman

vv,

I took the shotgun on the first one.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

linemansteve

Nice pics Jim, the sets look good keep at it . Steve  :biggrin:
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.