• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bear in Southern Wis?

Started by FinsnFur, June 07, 2010, 10:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

:eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:
I thought yeah right. Very possible indeed but highly unlikely.

Last week, there was a Cub spotted in Madison they got pics on the news to back it up. And just a few days ago they seen another one in Stitzer (which is just a few miles East of me) with pics to back it up.

I guess no more throwing porkchop scraps out in the front yard ey? They neighbor was cleaning em up but he might have some competition now. :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

I don't know which would scare me more - a bear or a neighbor that eats my pork chop scraps.    :iroll:

Jerry

HuntnCarve

Hawk, I was thinking along the lines of having Jim as a neighbor??? -  :wo:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: HuntnCarve on June 08, 2010, 05:47:35 AM
Hawk, I was thinking along the lines of having Jim as a neighbor??? -  :wo:

Dave,

You have an excellent point and think that I might have to rethink what would scare me more.

Jerry 

pitw

Having drove through that area I can say I'm surprised that there wasn't supposed to be bears :confused:.  Art and I discussed what animals we thought the different area's we crossed would support and bears were up on the list around your home. 
  How did your neighbor find your place :shrug:.  He/she must have got directions from someone else eh :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

They seen the neighbor from the OTHER side grazing in the yard Barry. It was a natural attraction. :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com