• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

M2 carbine at the range

Started by coyote101, August 26, 2010, 08:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Tomorrow is my last day before retirement. I have pretty much given up all my duties and responsibilities and am killing time for the last couple of days. Today seemed like a good day to go to the range, so we loaded up a couple of guns that we have around and headed out. This is a short video of me shooting an M2 carbine. I have a couple more that I will put up when I get them uploaded. Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy this:

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Bills Custom Calls

Did ya see the target to your left trying to run away  :alscalls:

Good luck on your retirement
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

topdawg

congratulations on your retirement pat  :congrats:  :congrats: :congrats:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

KySongDog

Congratulations on your retirement Pat!!

Hawks Feather

Yea, congrats on the retirement.  I am sure that you will find many things to keep you busy.  Or, as I was asked for the first three or so years, where are you going to work now that you retired?  I just tell them that I had the best job in the world and nothing else will compare so I don't even want to try.

Jerry

Yotehntr

:confused:  Had no idea you were so old Pat..  :laf:   Congrats on the retirement!!!  :yoyo:   
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

JohnP

Yes, congratulations on the retirement.  That M2 carbine is a fun gun to shoot, carried one for about six months in Vietnam.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

When I see videos like this, I have a habit of using the background to line the barrel up with something and then watching to see how well the gun is controlled.

:sneer: I gotta say, very nicely done sir :eyebrownod:

Enjoy your retirement. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jeb

Congrats on retirement !!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:  Awesome video !!  Years ago my dad would talk about the M2 carbine he had in Vietnam, liked it better than his M-16.
                                 Jeb

iahntr

Yes sir, congratulations on your retirement Pat !   :bowingsmilie:  :yahoo:  :congrats:
Very cool videos, looks like fun ! Thanks for sharin em with us.
Scott

HaMeR

Sweet shooting iron right there!! Enjoy your retirement Pat!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

I always wanted one of those M-1 carbines.  The M-2 would be even better! 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FOsteology

Cool beans! Congrats on your retirement!