• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

M3 "Grease gun"

Started by coyote101, August 26, 2010, 08:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Another of those guns laying around that needed to be shot before I retire. An M3 "grease gun", a .45 ACP sub-machine gun from  the WWII era. Cost the government about twelve bucks back during the war. Very simple design and pretty reliable. And fun!

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

Great seeing you again Pat. :biggrin:  Man it kinda dances eh.  You taking it home with you :wo:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

I got a picture of my dad with one of those back when he was in Belgium, France and Germany in WWII.   45acp??

coyote101

Quote from: Semp on August 26, 2010, 09:57:01 PM
I got a picture of my dad with one of those back when he was in Belgium, France and Germany in WWII.   45acp??

Yes sir, .45acp

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Okanagan

Great videos!  Enjoyed them all.

Best wishes in your retirement!.  Enjoy it!

Jeb

Very nice, brings back old times !  As a tanker I had one back in the 80's for 6 years. M3A1 , only good for about 30 to 40 yards......lol.  :eyebrownod:
                             Jeb

vvarmitr

Ah man, I'm so jealous!  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

That was SICK  :yoyo: :yoyo:

I'd love to shoot one of those
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Dang neat I would say!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

WldWldWest

You can stop now Pat......Your Killin me!

Some people have all the fun.........Sheesh!
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

slagmaker

I got to fire me one of them things a while back. A fellow where I worked would take old decommisioned parts and make a good weapon. It took him several old ones to make one good one.  They are a real good way to blow through some ammo.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.