• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

how'r ya'll doin'?

Started by wked, September 13, 2010, 09:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wked

It's been a little while since i've been on the board here. No particular reason, just havn't been huntn'.   Worked on a jonboat & fished a little this year, but nothin' to really talk about. Gettin' back in the woods a little and it's really nice. Mainly just wanted to say hi & hope everyone is doing well.  Hopefully the weather will moderate a little and we can start callin' some. Have already had someone from another board ask about lbl. It's just around the corner! I can hardly wait!

KySongDog

I can't speak for the others here but I've been doing great.   I stop by that KY board some too.   :wink:

vvarmitr

Good of ya to stop back, but don't worry; we won't tell anybody you were here.  :nono:
Not much going on for me either. I quit my job this summer to start a business & have a company after me now to become a Regional Manager where I wanted to start my business down in SC.
Cleaned up my canoe & finally got it on the water after having it for years.  :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

How ya doin Ed. Diggin the ticks this year ? I aint been in hte woods and am getting at least one a day working out in the yard. Can't even think about sitting down under a tree yet. Jimmie

wked

One year was enough Jimmy!  I have not stayed after them this year like I did last. Even if the fish aren't bitin' the boat is more comfortable than the woods.   Been squirrel huntin' a little, and you know, first thing in the morning, the temps aren't too bad...I just can't be out there without thinking about calling. :laf: Trying real hard to be patient and let some of the leaves and trash come down.  But I found this drainage that is kinda open on one side with a thick area on the other with tracks goin in and out of it...oh crap I'm goin pretty soon!!!

shaddragger

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on September 15, 2010, 01:59:04 PM
Diggin the ticks this year ? I aint been in hte woods and am getting at least one a day working out in the yard. Can't even think about sitting down under a tree yet. Jimmie

That's for sure! I've developed a tolerance to OFF  this year ! Walked through chigger world last week on a new piece of land we're hunting. Come on Winter!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen