• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Met another one of the Home Boys

Started by Carolina Coyote, November 09, 2010, 12:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

October 28th I had the opportunity and pleasure of meeting Coyote101 during his visit to South Carolina, What a great guy , Pat and I met in Clemson and had a cup of coffee and a bite to eat, I could have sat and chatted with him all day but both of our schedules was pressing but I sure did enjoy getting to meet Pat and the conversation we had and hope to meet him again some day, I want to thank Pat for taking the time to meet with me and hope he enjoyed his trip to South Carolina. cc

coyote101

Glad you made it back Carl. Meeting you was entirely my pleasure. Next time I'm in Seneca we'll have to get together again when we both have a little more time.

Many thanks for the peanuts, they turned out pretty good. One thing I learned about boiling peanuts though; it should be done outdoors. I don't think it could have smelled any worse in the kitchen if I had boiled a goats head!  :puke: :puke: My wife was not too happy with me.  :mad3: :mad3:

How was the hunting in Georgia? Any luck with that big buck? You know we're all waiting for the story and pictures.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Carolina Coyote

Hey Pat, Sorry the Peanuts smelled up your house, myself I like to smell them  but I'm Southern. Had a great Hunt last week but forgot and left my Camera down there Sunday when I left, Did not see the Big Buck but the Deer was not really moving that well, couple of the guys down there this week said they were seeing lots of Deer now so I plan to go back down Thursday, Have not really had time to post anything about the Hunt as my Computer was down yesterday and most of  today, Several pretty nice Deer were killed, I Killed a Buck that was at 200 yards and thought he was the man but turned out not to be the case, also killed a nice Doe for my Nephew that was down from Maryland hunting with me. I plan to post more details about the trip  after this coming weekend when I have my camera to post some pictures. cc

pitw

:shock2:

This smelly peanut thing is news to me  :noway:.  Just how smelly were they Pat :wo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Quote from: pitw on November 09, 2010, 05:17:34 PM
   :shock2:

This smelly peanut thing is news to me  :noway:.  Just how smelly were they Pat :wo:

No worse than the dead horse in your yard.  :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :laf: :laf: :laf:

FinsnFur

Sounds like a real pleasure for you both. Good deal. :congrats:

BamBam :alscalls: :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com