• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Spoke with a SC Game Officer

Started by SCcoyotehunter, November 07, 2010, 08:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCcoyotehunter

I was having a conversation with a game warden a few weeks ago. We were talking about coyotes in South Caarolina. He was telling me about how the state does not have the funds to chase all the calls that are being made about coyotes. He even went as far as to mention that there has been some talk of a bounty for coyotes. I thought this was interesting though I would hate to see every Tom, Dick and Harry out there chasing coyotes to make a few extra bucks. But this could be good for a for a seasoned coyote hunter, especially if he advertises correctly.
SCCH

vayotehowler

with your averages and ability sounds u like u just started a new business.  :yoyo: :yoyo: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

Hawks Feather

If they are becoming a bigger problem than normal, then you probably do have a good chance of doing a little advertising that you are available for hire to help reduce the problem on selected properties.  That way even if the state doesn't come up with some funding for the bounty, you will be able to bring in a little cash for your enjoyment, I mean work.

Jerry

SCcoyotehunter

Would be nice to make a little gas money, huh?

JohnP

I don't think a bounty helps control their population at all.  But like you say it may help with the gas money and maybe a new rifle. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs