• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New truck and NEW CALLS

Started by ilcoyote, February 16, 2007, 10:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilcoyote

first pic is a pair that was howled in on saturday morning.  top dog has a fur problem and the sec dog nice fur both males.

Sec pic I went out sunday morning with the new truck and took along those two Nice pretty calls from down at the LBL hunt Jimmy and Tho, and shit I couldn't get a howl out of them but they did bring this dog in on a run, I couldn't beleive what I just seen. Shot him in the chest area just like the dog down in the LBL and this one takes off which I was able to get another shot off unlike the hills and trees down there. I had two more dogs to come in to them two calls but never got a shot off they kept moveing to the down wind side of me and had me zero in that sucks.

third pic I went out sunday evening and forgot those two pretty calls and lsft them  behind and had two to show up and shot the sec one out and was tring to get the first one but he got down in a water way and was gone. Brianna wanted her pic taken that night with that dog.

Stan has'nt been able to go to try out his new calls yet. Sorry for the bad pic on the sec one had to be the shine off them new calls.

Bills Custom Calls

Now thats good hunting  :yoyo: Way to go!!!

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Jeb

Awesome !! :yoyo:
           Jeb

FinsnFur

You guys got wayyyyyyy 2 many coyotes down there. I might have to slip across state line  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Dang Brian!!! Are there any left? You da man!!!  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

Wow! Really nice!

New calls......old calls........what ever it is your doing, it works!   :biggrin:

Congrats!    :highclap:

keekee

Good shooting and calling! Nice looking coyotes and calls as well!

Brent

DirtyDog

Congrates. Those guys make some good calls. What a way to break in a new truck.  :congrats:

Jimmie in Ky

No dang wonder it's been so cold here lately, hell has frozen over. Brian used a distress call ! :nono:

Thanks for the kind words Brian.

I was thinking they might just be the thing needed around there with all the new pressure in the area we talked about that sunday. Sometimes it's just something slightly diferent to trip the trigger for 'em . Like that littel stunt I was telling you I was using in the LBL. Now all you need is a Cronk killer call  :biggrin: Jimmie