• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

beginners luck

Started by vayotehowler, January 24, 2011, 09:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vayotehowler

I have a buddy that I have been talking to about coyote hunting and trying to get together with him to go. He got a small call for like 30.00 and has been seeing some where he hunts, Today he hits me on instant messanger at work and says he killed two last week sitting on peoples decks when they crossed over from one  are to the other. Not to mention I am always looking when i drive places and never see them and friends call me that dont hunt and see em everywhere. jsut my luck :doh2:

pitw

Ain't it the way though :laf: :laf:.  Good reason to not pack a phone :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Carolina Coyote

I can hear him now telling everyone how to kill a Coyote.  :innocentwhistle: cc

Okanagan

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on January 25, 2011, 04:27:33 PM
I can hear him now telling everyone how to kill a Coyote.  :innocentwhistle: cc

Yep, he will be selling how-to videos next week, and his name-brand gear, including camo deck chairs.   :alscalls:

I always wanted to write a hunting article for new deer hunters telling them that the way for a newbie to find a deer is to find a deer crossing sign on a highway.  The rest of the article would elaborate on how to set up a stand legally back from the road, with pics, etc.  I was pretty sure it would sell.  The more I considered it the more it seemed it should maybe be a serious how-to, with no humor intended....

vayotehowler

I dont fault the guy . glad he gottem but just hope he doesnt have tthe know it all attitude if i do go with him. glad he gotem wish I had some luck like that

KySongDog

Tell him to sign up on FnF.   I need a few more people to give me advice.    If he can type, he can be an internet coyote hunting guru.   No pics of kills are necessary, tell him to just say "I don't carry a camera"  or  "I don't have anything to prove to anyone".   He can be a coyote god on the net.  (he needs to know how to use Google search though).     :biggrin:

vayotehowler

Hey sometimes right place right time works