• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

FYI…

Started by Coulter, March 18, 2011, 09:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Hey guys (and Bop) I know I don’t visit FnF like I used to. I have just been really busy with a variety of things. The biggest is a job opening that I am putting my all into and banking on landing. It is a very long drawn out hiring process that will consume the better part of a year. I have been trying to put myself into the best position possible to land the job. Unfortunately, callmaking and surfing the web has taken a back seat for a while. I am not quitting with the calls, just cutting way back. I have a few that I will post up in the near future, but after those there will be a long dry spell from me again.

I am still very easy to get in touch with. When you guys send me a PM I get a notice on my cell phone, so if anybody needs anything (not just calls) give me a holler.

And Bop…you know I had to yank your chain a bit…all in fun man!

Steve

pitw

Best of luck on the endeavor Steve. :highclap:  Been thinking you got stuck in your boat :eyebrownod:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

Glad yer OK buddy...... Hope ya get the job!!!!
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HaMeR

I been wondering where you were Steve!! Good Luck!! We're pulling for you!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

possumal

Best of luck to you Steve.  We'll all be pulling for you. 
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Hawks Feather

Good luck with the job.  We will still be here for you when things calm down.

Jerry

vvarmitr

A year long hiring process.  :huh:
Are you going to be a Pro Staffer?  :shrug:
:alscalls:

Sure hope it's what you want when you get it.  :wink:

Coulter

Nope not stuck in any boats Barry. Though, I am itching to get them on the water again.

"Pro-Staffer" Thats a good one James... I actually already do this job on a volunteer basis. I get a monthly stipend depending on hours worked, but it is a far cry from the amount of time and money I put into it. I know what the job entails and I have wanted to do it since I was a teen. So, yeah I'm pretty sure its what I want.

Anyway, thanks to all and I'll be sure to stop in every now and then and keep you guys posted...and maybe even throw up an occasional call.

Steve

FinsnFur

Best of luck Steve.
And yes, please do keep us posted. In fact posted by posting a call would be even better. :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Quote from: Coulter on March 21, 2011, 09:16:01 AM
I'll be sure to stop in every now and then and keep you guys posted...and maybe even throw up an occasional call.
:whew: Glad to hear that!  :biggrin:

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing