• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Getting rid of that "smell"

Started by AWMiller, March 22, 2011, 02:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWMiller

Trying to get rid of that smell?  No... not the one in your truck.... that I'm afraid is permanent!!!  But rather the smell that tends to linger on you, especially when using smelly baits and such.  Well here's a few remedies that you can keep on-hand to help get rid of those smells:

* lemon-scented Wet Ones
* Mountain Dew
* Real Lemon
* Liquid Orange
* dirt
* Listerine
* vinegar (this is the one I use most!)

So what do you use?

FinsnFur

VINEGAR??  :alscalls:
That smells worse. Who wants to walk around smelling like they just pissed themselves.?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

WldWldWest

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 22, 2011, 02:53:14 PM
VINEGAR??  :alscalls:
That smells worse. Who wants to walk around smelling like they just pissed themselves.?

What have you been drinking Jim :confused:

Try Dawn dishwashing detergent Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda mixed into a paste, It will instantly kill a Skunk odor and many others as well.

We can try it on JaMeR but I aint holding him down and I aint scrubbing him either :shrug:

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

bambam

bigben

actually vinegar is good at getting the original bad smell of you and then use hand cleaner to get the vinegar smell off. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.