• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

How much is 14 Trillion dollars?

Started by KySongDog, April 26, 2011, 09:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Folks, things are looking not so good for us.    Take a look at this non-partisan video.  Takes only a couple of minutes and is clearly stated.  No political double talk.

The national debt is sinking us. 

http://www.youtube.com/embed/VtVbUmcQSuk

Bills Custom Calls

One hundred million a day payments for 389 years   :sad:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

I can honestly say that not a day goes by that I dont wonder what it's going to be like for my babies (not babies anymore) when they on their own. It is so disheartening :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Mallardsr

Well boys, yall wantin' a bailout from me you should have asked sooner. I aint got that much in liquid funds. Its all invested. I would suffer serious penalties to cover 14 trillion. :shrug: :nono:

Roundman

I used to get made fun of because I would get mad when walking through stores. The number of things made in China and sold to the American people just pissed me off. The Chinese drive US companies out of business with low prices. Now the price of Chinese products are going through the roof. It's funny how a dumb country boy seen it coming. It also pisses me off to look under the hood of an American truck and see a big tag that says MADE IN MEXICO! Use cheap labor south of the border to build a truck cheaper and sell it to an average Joe for more than last years model. One more thing......let's send another 100 million buck to a country that needs aid.

Bopeye

Quote from: Roundman on April 26, 2011, 07:08:29 PM
I used to get made fun of because I would get mad when walking through stores. The number of things made in China and sold to the American people just pissed me off. The Chinese drive US companies out of business with low prices. Now the price of Chinese products are going through the roof. It's funny how a dumb country boy seen it coming. It also pisses me off to look under the hood of an American truck and see a big tag that says MADE IN MEXICO! Use cheap labor south of the border to build a truck cheaper and sell it to an average Joe for more than last years model. One more thing......let's send another 100 million buck to a country that needs aid.

Yepper Mike.......pisses me off too. Won't be long and we will be a third world country and just how many people, especially the younger generation know how to grow or raise a dang thing for themselves to eat? Much less hunt it.  :huh: :doh2:
I was unloading 48,000 lbs of Feldspar today and noticed he had tires that were "Made in China". They were in a lot worse shape than the "Made in U.S.A" tire right beside it. I asked him about it and talk about 30 minutes of two die hard Americans ranting about the B.S. this country is allowing. DAYUM!!!!  :argh:
14 TRILLION DOLLARS!!! Talk about a group of people with their heads up their arse.  :rolleye:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Roundman

use not used  :shrug: WV public education.

vayotehowler

We need to start a group of common sense thinkers thinkers call it WHOA CRAP wake up hostages of america, citizens rebelling against politics. Peopel need to get wise and fast. America (i love it am a vet) but we make nothing now we are a service industry and need teo get back to good old fashion know how.43 billion barrels of oil got shut down in the arctic due to air permits by the epa on monday , really people need to wake up