• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My uncle, WW2 vet and US Navy man.

Started by nastygunz, May 14, 2011, 06:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

My Uncle:

Conrad V.
May 13, 2011

Conrad V. , 84 of Westport died Friday, May 13, 2011 at Sarah Brayton Nursing Care Center in Fall River.  He was a lifelong resident of Westport. A veteran of WWII, he served his country in the United States Navy. He was a self-employed stone wall builder.

He built amazing stonewalls that were featured in magazines across the country for many years and was also a warden for many years.

shaddragger

My condolences, Gunz, on the loss of a true American.
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

WldWldWest

So sorry for your loss, Prayer's for you and your family.

Doug
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

nastygunz

Thanks he was a good guy...my Pops told me last night that that both his older brothers were at Pearl Harbor when it was bombed...never new that.

KySongDog

Sorry for your loss, nastygunz.   :sad:   The Greatest Generation is fading all too fast.

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Tikaani

Sorry that you lost your Uncle gunz, I agree with Semp, we are losing our greatest generation to fast;

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

coyote101

Sorry about the loss of your uncle.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

iahntr

Scott

bambam