• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Arizona Fire Near JohnP

Started by weedwalker, June 20, 2011, 07:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

John,

It sure is good news that your house is safe and that you are out again.  I have seen the effects of fires in Yellowstone, but can't really imagine what it would be like to be in the line of one.

Jerry

JohnP

The power and water got turned on overnight so we are in the process of trying to get our lives together again.  Marge is a bundle of nerves and breaks out in tears everytime she looks out at the mountain.  I have never put food out for the deer, just water, but I may have to buy some hay and corn for them, there isn't anything green on the mountainside.  Once I get some pictures downloaded into photobucket I'll post them.

Once again thanks to everyone for keeping us in their thoughts and prayers.  Ed I owe you a special thank you and I surely appreciate your concern.  Although we only met twice and only for a short period of time you are ranked pretty high on my list of friends.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

weedwalker

Thank you for the kind words John. You're a good friend to me also. I'm glad it worked out that we were able to meet and swap a few hunt stories. Hopefuly someday we can pick up where we left off.

coyote101

Mr. JohnP, I've been gone for a while and am just getting caught up on news here. I'm very happy to hear that you, your family and your home have been spared from the fire. Take care.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

JohnP

Thanks Pat, it good to be home again, not only my physical home, but my internet home also. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs