• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL trip

Started by nor-cal yote, August 29, 2011, 08:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nor-cal yote

Well, I have been kicking the idea around of showing up at the LBL this coming Feb. Have not decided if I was gonna fly or drive yet. I bought plane tickets a few years ago, and the ice storm hit :argh:. I really would like to meet all of you from this forum. So we will see what happens.
never yell whoa in a horse race

riverboss

Come on down its a blast, you may hae to stay a ways from camp if all of the cabins are full.

nor-cal yote

The more I think about it the more I'd like to drive, and see some country. Im not a huge fan of flying. But the price of gasoline might make me change my mind. Ill do some checking when I get back to Montana, currently on a fire north of Cody, Wyoming. These smarter than me smartphones are great.
never yell whoa in a horse race

HaMeR

Maybe you can hook up with 5SHOTS on the way thru.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

5 SHOTS

Quote from: HaMeR on August 30, 2011, 02:18:14 PM
Maybe you can hook up with 5SHOTS on the way thru.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

That thought crossed my mind too. I don't know if I can make it this year or not with the new job, but I do plan on discussing it with the boss.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  It'd be great to see you again Art!  Hope it works out for both of you!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

HaMeR

I hope you can make it again too Art!!  Heck I hope to make it.  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

Hope you can make it as well Art. Darrin and I are already making the plans for going.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.