• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Lanyard makers (Need your help)

Started by CCP, September 18, 2011, 08:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

I use the Reese outdoor coyote tote but wrap one end around my hand and drag the coyote. Problem is the tote is a little too short and have to bend over to much while dragging.

I would like to have a drag made like the picture below. I took a photo off Loren’s site and modified it in photochop.

Can any of you guys make me something like this?? If so I can send money through PayPal or a money order through the mail..
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Alright does anyone know of a lanyard maker that can make me one, or at least know someone that lives next door to someone that knows???  :innocentwhistle:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bills Custom Calls

My Daughter used to make the flat braid lanyards but she ain't home long enough for me to even ask her
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

securpro

Rich I'll make ya one as soon as I figure out that whole braiding thing  :shrug: But if someone else makes them I want one too.  :biggrin:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

iahntr

I don't think I have enough paracord layin around to make one,
but I think I might have a couple "first try" lanyards somewhere
that I could convert into one. I'll check it out and let ya know.
Scott

superdirt

Doesn't look too hard to make......I'm in the middle of 20 duck calls right now....doin em kinda like Yotehnter.....maybe try one for ya by the end of the week or weekend if you don't find one between now and then.

David

bigben

I have tan and green para cord.  Do ya want it mainly green or mainly tan?  I will try to get it done in a day or so.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Coulter

Rich, shoot me a PM if nobody pulls through for ya on this. I can do it, but I don't really want to if somebody else is already working on it for ya. No need to step on any toes here.

Steve

Todd Rahm

Did ya ask LR if he could just make ya a shorter one?

iahntr

Scott

securpro

CCP, thanks for the idea,  :yoyo: I've been wanting to try braiding just never knew what I wanted to braid  :shrug:

Took me a little while to figure it out but I think it'll work. Now I just need a coyote to try it out on (The dog got a little pissed )  :innocentwhistle:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

coyote101

How much cord did you need to make that Joe?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

QuoteNow I just need a coyote to try it out on

I will send you money and you send me the braided drag and I will find a coyote to try it on.

For you guys that replied here and sent me a text still make one and I will buy it. I can use more than one and having more styles,colors and options to choose from is a win, win for me.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

BTW I have not personally heard back from LR but Jim has assured me he has made me one also.

THANKS!! I knew I could count on the guys from here to help me out.. :highclap:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

I relayed a message, I didnt do a whole lot of assuring :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

securpro

Pat, I used about six feet for the main line and five arm lenths hand to hand (bout 30 feet) for the braid, seemed to work pretty good I only had about 4 feet left over after I reached the length I wanted.

Rich, pm me your address and I'll send it to ya...

securpro