• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Status report...

Started by Coulter, September 19, 2011, 09:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Hey guys,

It's been a busy summer as usual. Haven't had much time to do any posting here, but wanted to update you all on the status of those jobs I had applied for. Ohio residents can breathe a sigh of relief. Out of the 500 that applied, I made it to the top 90 and was cut from there.

In Pennsylvania, I am still in the process. Out of I believe 800+ that applied I have made it past the written test, oral exam, and physical agility testing. My background investigation is scheduled for this Friday. If I'm not mistaken I am one of 60 or 70 candidates still in the running and trying for 1 of 35 positions. It's looking pretty good so far, but I've heard of other guys making it this far 3 times and still not getting the nod. So wish me luck! I'll keep ya posted. And heck, I may even post up a few calls for sale here in the next few weeks.

Steve

HaMeR

Great to hear from you Steve!! Sorry about the Ohio job but we wish you the best of luck on the Penn job!! Sounds like you're doing darn good right now!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Yeah, thanks for the update. Here's to wishing ya the best of luck.
By the way I didnt see Wisconsin on your list?  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Hope it comes through for ya.  :thumb2:
Scott

Coulter

Thanks guys...I really preferred PA since I already know the ins and outs along with the ups and downs of that agency.

Jim, I applied to Wisconsin twice in the past and never heard a thing back from them. It almost seems like you need a masters degree to be eligible for that state. Or at the very least a bachelors in wildlife biology or something very similar. My Criminal Justice degree didn't hold much weight up there. Oh well, at least I won't have to move closer to my sister in Appleton :innocentwhistle:

I'll keep ya posted,
Steve

coyote101

Good luck Steve. I hope it works out for you.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing