• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

my bobcat mount.

Started by bigben, October 04, 2011, 08:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

just got my mount back.  I am really happy with the job and wanted to share with you guys. 

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hawks Feather

Nice looking mount, but since I hate cats I am glad that you shot it.

Jerry

Bopeye

Looks good Ben. I really like the scene the taxidermist put together.  :congrats:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

shaddragger

:congrats: Nice cat Ben! That's a cool pose!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

bigben

thx.  he exceeded my expectations.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

possumal

The taxi sure caught him in a sneaky pose.  That rascal looks like he could spring into action any second.  I know you'll enjoy that mount for many years to come.  :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

hunter724

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  That's one of the best I've seen Ben!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

coyote101

Quote from: possumal on October 05, 2011, 05:42:59 AM
The taxi sure caught him in a sneaky pose.  That rascal looks like he could spring into action any second.  I know you'll enjoy that mount for many years to come.  :congrats: :congrats:

I agree.  :highclap:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing