• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The ol' honey hole.

Started by Biscuit, December 26, 2011, 11:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biscuit

Started out this morning with the first stand being a bust. Told ol'joe we needed to hit the honey seeing thats it had been almost a year since i had been there and eleaf had smoked his. Started out with a few howls and then went into fawn distress. Had a big coyote show up and come within 40yds. Was waiting on him to clear a cedar when he caught our scent and got the "L" out of there. Kept going with the fawn distress on one of Bills closed reed calls and had a nice female show up about three minutes later. Ol joe laid the smackdown on her at about 150yds. Great morning to be calling!! :yoyo:

KySongDog

Nice going guys!   That must be a heavy one.  It takes both of you to hold her up.   :eyebrownod:

riverboss

Nice looking coyote! To bad you didnt get a double but atleast you know hes around.

Hidehunter

WTG Guys.  :yoyo:  Good looking coyote!
Denver                                           

Biscuit

Semp, we was fighting over who was going to make her into some of weedwalkers coyote helper!!!!  :readthis:

Bills Custom Calls

Nice Job guys it does me good to know there is someone out there hunting with one of my calls         :yoyo:      :yoyo:    :biggrin:  :highclap:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

weedwalker

Good job on the coyote fellers. :highclap: :highclap: Them young females are way more tender and tastey than them big ol' males anyways. :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Nice job gentlemen :yoyo:
Yeah it sounds like there's at least one more out there that wants his picture taken. :eyebrownod:

Whats hanging on your neck? Are those E.L.K. Power Howlers or are they customs?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Congratulations on a fine coyote. Now don't wait too long to get back out there & throw out some inviting female howls. It won't take long for that fella to get to missing his lady.  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

Yotehntr

LOL thought ya'll were about to make a wish!  Great job guys!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Biscuit

Quote from: FinsnFur on December 26, 2011, 09:02:16 PM
Nice job gentlemen :yoyo:
Yeah it sounds like there's at least one more out there that wants his picture taken. :eyebrownod:

Whats hanging on your neck? Are those E.L.K. Power Howlers or are they customs?

Yea Jim they are the E.L.K. power howlers! With those and my hand calls there is no need for a foxpro.

Biscuit

Quote from: Yotehntr on December 26, 2011, 11:21:07 PM
LOL thought ya'll were about to make a wish!  Great job guys!

LMFAO!!!  :alscalls:Took me a MINUTE but after studying the picture a little harder it finally clicked :confused: Dont know who would have won that one....

WldWldWest

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!