• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Buffalo howler

Started by Rich, February 04, 2012, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich

This is a special order from South Dakota. It is the first seamless model that I have made in a long time.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

BigB

Looking good Rich.  Classic beauty from the ole Cronk shop right there.   :congrats:  That reminds me I need to order a buffalo howler from ya.  Do you have one in stock about this size:

Thanks,
Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

Rich

Hey BigB,
I had forgotten that one. I reckon that I could cut one down to about that size for you. It would take me awhile to get it done, but I can do it for ya. I am finishing up a new wolf howler right now, and I will try to get a recording of it over here.
Foxpro Field staff

BigB

No hurry Rich.  Whenever ya get around to it will be fine.  I bet it's a little chilly in the big ole Cronk howler makin shop right now.  I've got plans for that howler for next season, so take your time when the weather allows for it.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

Rich

BigB,
I have a heater in my shop, so no problem in there. I do my rough sanding outside though. Lots of really bad dust flies off from those buffalo horns, so I do need a day when it isn't too dang cold.
Foxpro Field staff