'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'"

He got that right!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FOsteology

iahntr

Scott

riverboss

I cant help but be scared at what this country is becoming, I dont know what the answer is i believe we are to far gone already.

KySongDog

Until the average man on the street starts feeling excruciating pain, there will be no change.   So far people just throw up their hands and shake their heads but don't do anything about it.   They just have not felt enough pain to spur them to action.   But by the time they do act, it is already too late to avoid the consequences. 

FinsnFur

Quote from: Semp on March 29, 2012, 12:56:32 PM
Until the average man on the street starts feeling excruciating pain, there will be no change.   So far people just throw up their hands and shake their heads but don't do anything about it.   They just have not felt enough pain to spur them to action.   But by the time they do act, it is already too late to avoid the consequences.

Like that guy that was on national TV as a doomsday prepper and got hauled to the asylum? :doh2:
You have to blend in. If you stand out, your an automatic target.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 29, 2012, 07:02:14 PM

Like that guy that was on national TV as a doomsday prepper and got hauled to the asylum? :doh2:
You have to blend in. If you stand out, your an automatic target.

That doomsday nut case was not what I was talking about.   Think of Greece... thousands of people in the street, anarchy rules the day.   Think it can't happen here?    :nofgr:   Rome fell in large part due to fiscal irresponsibility.  Crushing debt and a populace used to freebies. 

The price of gasoline is rising because the value of the dollar is falling.  The dollar's value is falling because the Federal Reserve is printing boat loads of paper money.    Sooner or later the whole house of cards (debt)  is going to collapse under is own weight. 

THO Game Calls

If you want to know what's wrong with Washington you don't have to look much further than New Hampshire Republican Congressman Frank Guinta.

During his run for congress a year and a half ago, he came to be Flat Broke.   No money in the till, and almost had to drop out of the race due to lack of funds.

Then one day he "found" an extra 250,000 to 500,000 (reports vary on the actual amount) in his bank account that he didn't know he had. 

Where does Congressman Frank Guinta serve in Washington?  A guy who "overlooked" up to $500,000 in his bank account?

On the Budget Committee.   
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

What'ya think they should do Semp? When they "feel enough pain to be spurred into action"?
The US dollar has been dropping in value for years.
I guess I'm one of the guys that hasnt felt enough pain to be spurred into action, and therefore allegedly throw my arms in the air. But in all reality I'm disgusted with it and have no idea how I would drop my arms, spur into action and fix it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

There is not much one person can do by himself.  It is going to take many many thousands of pissed off hungry people rioting in the streets to take back control of our country.   The system may be so broken it cannot be fixed, I don't know.   It seems when the bums get thrown out of Washington we just get a new batch of bums.   

But here is my plan:

1. End Social Security.

2. End Medicare

3. End Medicade

4. Put the country's currency back on the gold standard

These freebies are what's killing us.   Plus the Federal Reserve keeps printing monopoly money (they call it Quantitative Easing).  Massive inflation is the result.   

These social welfare programs will never end until the country goes completely bankrupt and there is no one and no jobs to pay for it.   The national credit card will max out one day.   The pain will be incalculable.