• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Got my book today...

Started by Coulter, March 15, 2007, 08:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

I just received my book from Jay Nistetter today...Predator Calls the First Fifty Years. All I can say is wow! What a fantastic job Jay and Al Lux did putting this book together. The good news is I could't find any calls in the book that look like my design :biggrin: what a relief. Now I have to find another book to move to the top of my "must have" list...any suggestions?

Steve

THO Game Calls

It sure is an amazing book and I agree, they did a great job with it.   I really took aliking to the Rare Earth calls.   I thought those were petty sharp. 

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Todd Rahm

Until ya have one in your hands Al.  :innocentwhistle:

Yeah, Old Uncle Jay had 1100 pages of notes for that book, if I recall correctly. Had to cut it down so the book wouldn't be huge. So look at all the info your missing.  :biggrin:

I read that book from cover to cover twice when I first got it.  :innocentwhistle:

bearmanric

i have one Rare Earth the wife got me. 150.00 it is dipped in varnish kinda rough very cool call tho. my best call is my Ladobe i was lucky to get it. i would buy more Rare eath call's .Rick

Coulter

I have to admit the Rare Earth calls are probably my favorites in this book. I am a bit partial to those fine exotic woods :wink: I think there was mention of another book to be realeased at a later date. I will be jumping on that one when it comes out as well.