• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

One for show and one to go

Started by BryanStanley, March 21, 2007, 07:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanStanley

The first call is something that I made for Greg Keats in a trade for some very one of a kind acrylic. Features Cocobolo body with spirals and black acrylic bell.

Second is a cocobolo coaxer with amber acrylic with nice and deep spirals on the body. If you look closely at the wood it does not look like cocobolo but more like kingwood. Sometimes you never know how the wood will turn out until you get to where you want. This one can be yours for $25.00 from my door to yours.
.270 for ref

Thanks For Looking
Double Coyotee

Hawks Feather

Bryan,

I still like the spiral cut.  I haven't had a chance to use the new tool, but might tomorrow.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Ya got that wood/acrylic figured out dont ya Bryan :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

Beautiful work Bryan!   Those calls are excellent.

But a .270?   

You must not be messing around with those coyotes out your way LOL.  Going from Bang Flop to Bang Splat   :roflmao:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

BryanStanley

Actually Al
I carry that round in my pocket, especially when I am home. We have wild pig problems near my home. There has been one very nice big  and grizzly one coming into my deer feeder every so often. So I keep the .270 rifle  in the garage with me just in case I see that bugger. Then we can talk about a pig roast

Hawks Feather

Bryan,

This is sounding better all the time.  A hog roast to go along with the fishing and camping at your place.   :eyebrownod:

Jerry

BryanStanley

I do have 80 acres to roam on that I own, and plenty of hunting spots all around me. It could turn into hunting, fishing and pig roast all wrapped into one.

THO Game Calls

In that case, I can loan ou a 300 WM.   That out to put that hog out of it's misery.  LOL.

I was just funnign you about the .270.   I sometimes take mine out hunting coyotes, especially when the bear season is open here.   I've turned one or two inside out with a 130 gr bullet.   Had a couple get up and run away too.   Go figure. 

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

Good looking work there Bryan! I haft to agree with the look of the spiral cuts in the wood. It puts a very nice touch on them!

Brent