Main Menu

Happy Birthday Iahntr

Started by weedwalker, August 31, 2012, 02:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!
I hope you're having a great day!!

coyote101

Happy birthday Scott. Hope you have a great day.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

Hawks Feather

Happy Birthday.  I hope it is a good one for you.

Jerry

HaMeR

Hope you're having a great day Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

Thanks guys ! Appreciate it !
So far the Birthday went like this, it started out with a trip to Chiropractor, my 5th one this week, to try and fix an outta whack lower back and hip with a pinched nerve, (no comments on getting old please  :nono:) followed by a "normal" day at work, then one more stop at the Chiropractor before heading home. Then came an argument with the girlfriend, who now is just insisting on trying to argue through multiple text messages, of which I quite replying too a LONG time ago  :biggrin: (ya think a guy would learn,,   :nono: ) BUT, it has ended with my son and I grillin up a couple of beautiful Ribeyes, plus some crab meat, twice baked potato's, pasta salad, and boy was it all good ! and soon we will put on our Smoking Jackets (a pair of even more comfortable shorts) and retire to the Smoking Room ( sittin on the deck ) with a fine glass of sippin Brandy ( a bottle of O'Doul's ) and a couple of cigars. Just realaxin and shootin the breeze.
  Livin the dream boys, livin the dream   :biggrin:        :laf:

Oh crap here comes another text message,,,, right after I shut my phone off !!   :yoyo:          :laf:

Scott

nailbender

:laf: Sounds like you had a good one despite everything!  It was good to meet ya' the other day!

iahntr

yeah, it was a pretty good day,, all things considered.  :laf:
Thanks, it was good meetin you too !
Scott

KySongDog

A belated Happy Birthday!!!    Glad it was a good one for you!   :yoyo:

possumal

Happy belated birthday, Scott.  Sounds like you had a blast.  Have many more. :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

iahntr

Thanks Semp, Thanks Al,  appreciate it !
Scott

linemansteve

A very Belated Happy Birthday--been out of town-- from one old Iowa boy to another. Sounds like you had a good time though.  Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

FinsnFur

Almost missed ya...but you didnt get off that easy. :nono:
Happy Belated Birthday Scott
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Thanks Steve, thanks Jim ! Had a good one, and a good weekend.
Appreciate it guys !
Scott