• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tragedy, why ? ?

Started by Frogman, December 18, 2012, 05:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Jim, that is a very engaging article, with a lot of good thinking in the content.  Somebody asked me to define who "They" is.  Hell, I have been wondering who the "They" is I have been hearing about for years.  I didn't start the thread using that term. My suggestion to follow the money pertains to the billions of dollars connected to hunting and the shooting sports.  I don't know of a single law abiding citizen who has lost their self defense, hunting, or shooting sport weapons except people who have been the victim of burglaries like yours truly. I sincerely hope that this latest tragic event initiates civil discourse at all levels, and meaningful improvements can be the result.  It is about a wide multitude of problem areas, and will take the people and the elected representatives working together to help turn things around.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Hidehunter

I believe you are right possumal and I would be willing to have civil debates and also be willing to work with elected representatives as long as they do not try to take any of my guns.  There should never be any debates on what our constitution says.  We do not need the governments approval on this matter.  You said earlier that you would like to see the start of something better.  i also agree with this and think the first step in this would be addressing the idea of Poor Parenting.  What would be better for our children and our future?
Denver