Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

Its something the esos hasnt took any of the names down yet of people that were supposed to appear and also havent removed the vendors. If i was a esos attendee i would be pizzed after paying 10 bux to park and then admission as well.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

FinsnFur

I would be too. But on the other hand I think it's a great gesture in their part to stand in unity.
The more people that get on board and physically oppose these new coming gun laws instead of mentally and verbally opposing them, can only better our odds.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

I agree. I dont think there will be any big names attending now.

I feel sorry for the little guys. A booth there is 1500 bux. Which is a lot to recover if a small bussiness doesnt attend to support the cause.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

straycat

Smith & Wesson ain't gonna be there either.

Smith & Wesson® Withdraws from Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show®

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (January 22, 2013) --- Smith & Wesson, a U.S. based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, today announced that the Company will not attend nor will it support or participate in the 2013 Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The announcement comes after the decision of show management company, Reed Exhibitions, to prohibit the display of modern sporting rifles in this year’s event.

James Debney, President and CEO of Smith & Wesson, said, “As a market leader in the firearm industry and an iconic brand that spans 160 years of American history, we believe it is important to make our position perfectly clear: We support the Second Amendment and the rights of our law-abiding customers to purchase these and all legal firearms. Therefore, we are unable to support any organization or event that prohibits legal firearms, or otherwise restricts a citizen's lawful and constitutional rights.”

About Smith & Wesson
Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: SWHC) is a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, delivering a broad portfolio of quality firearms, related products and training to the consumer, law enforcement, and military markets. The company’s brands include Smith & Wesson®, M&P® and Thompson/Center Armsâ,,¢. Smith & Wesson facilities are located in Massachusetts and Maine. For more information on Smith & Wesson, call (800) 331-0852 or log on to Smith & Wesson.

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

HuntnCarve

Just saw on the news that they are "postponing" the show due to the "tone of things"...
I think it said they are refunding the vendors money too?

bigben

They are refunding all monies collected to date.