• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey Guys

Started by CypressSlough, February 04, 2013, 07:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CypressSlough

How has everybody been? It's been a while since I've been around. I've had a lot of personal affairs to get in order. I'm finally at a place in my life where I can get back into the swing of things. The calmaking bug has set back in big time. I'm in the process of setting up a new workshop. I need to catch up with everybody. I've missed the gang.

Brian
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Todd Rahm

Hey stranger!!! Glad to see your back!!!

FinsnFur

Dude! :highclap: :highclap:
I cant believe it! Is that really YOU? Yeeee Hahhhhhhh :yahoo:
Good to see ya Bud.

Now do me a favor and tell me that your ex wife at least made it through her health issues :fingerx:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Glad to see you posting.

Jerry

CypressSlough

Jim, for my kids sake I wish I could say she did. The cancer came back Jan. 2010 and was super aggressive. This time in her lungs and liver and was chemo resistant. She passed away March 2010. So it's been a rough road helping my girls through all of it. They have learned to cope pretty well and are doing good now.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

FinsnFur

Thats NOT what I wanted to hear, no matter how much you two grew apart. But I do commend everything your doing for the girls in spite of it.
You were there when they needed their Papa and still are. Hang in there. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

Brian,

Sorry to hear of her passing.  Raising your kids will be difficult, but you can do it.

Jerry

CypressSlough

Thanks Jim and Jerry.

Jerry, it has been difficult but I've adjusted pretty well. We have a pretty good routine going. Although my oldest is having a harder time. She is in counseling to deal with her anger issues towards her mom and her passing. She has made good progress though and is finding different outlets to channel her energy and feelings.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

iahntr

Dang Brian, great to see ya on here ! I had to look back a little,
I think its been close to 4 years sense we've talked too. A lot has
went on on this end too. Sometimes life just seams to take over,
and time flys.  Look forward to catchin up with ya !
Scott

FinsnFur

Never use or hold any of that against her Brian, as I'm sure you already know. Thats just her way of dealing with it. :wink:
Bless their little hearts, cause I already know your spoiling them rotten. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

CypressSlough

Hey Scott! It has been way too long! Yes, we do need to catch up.

I know Jim. I don't hold anything against her. I just want her to be ok with her mom and what happened. I don't want to see her take the wrong road as an outlet. I'm trying my best to keep her steered in the right direction.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Ladobe

Good to see you back Brian, a lot of the old names are missing here.   I took a long hiatus as well, finally make my way by here again now and then to harass the troops.   Jmbo is getting too easy to harass though.    :innocentwhistle:

Sorry to hear the news, I was out of the loop, but you're on the right track and I'm sure it will get better/easier for all of you.   We seem to have what it takes to get past things no matter how much they change our lives.   Your daughter will too eventually, you know she has the support of all here.   Hang in there pard. 

Mine life has changed again too, have nobody left to deal with my cancers but me.   It will not cause any strife for anybody when it wins, and that makes it much easier for me.

Hope to see you when I stop in.   

Larry

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus