• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Some more antler...

Started by Coulter, February 05, 2007, 03:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Inspired by none other than Al and his moose antler call...what a beaut. :bowingsmilie:
Here are the results of some whitetail deer antler...I posted this on "that other site" as well so some of you may have seen it already.

Unfortunately there is a bit of a flaw on the one side, but I figure it adds character ;D It is just from where the antler tip broke off...

The coyote track is not scrimshawed, I had this bright idea to burn it on there. It actually turned out pretty good. Thanks for looking.

THO Game Calls

LOL - -that is a sweat little call. 

By the way, your stuff is on the way.  Could not get it all in one box so two are coming.  Your mail man is not going to like you too much  - the first one weighs like 18 pounds.  Hope he has a truck  ')

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Arkyyoter

That is a very nice looking little call.....

joe

Hawks Feather

I have to agree that I like the looks of that one.

Jerry

Coulter

Thanks guys...

Al I just got a box of nice wood today...its not the mail man that hates me - its the garbage man :wo: Especially during trapping season when I place racoon carcasses, and 60 pound beaver carcasses curbside. I love watching them pick that stuff up when a leg or tail pops through the plastic :roflmao: what a riot! The worst the mail man gets is skunk based fox lures in the mail. It doesn't matter how well they are sealed it will permeate through the jar and into the mailmans truck. I get an early delivery on those days :laf:

Todd Rahm

What happened to this call?

Coulter

Sorry Todd...it was sold to a Guy in Oklahoma - "3inchstrutbuster" from CCO. I'm still working on locating some decent antler to make some more.

MattS

fine looking little piece there.  The good thing with antler with the littler left overs from turning.  That does add a lot to the call.

Looks Great.

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.