• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

So I walk in on someone killing another guy...

Started by FOsteology, March 08, 2013, 11:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

nastygunz

Sad commentary on how useless most people are nowadays...pretty creative video though.

Frogman

Yeah, that's pretty cool.  Makes you think doesn't it??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

nastygunz

He is lucky someone didnt whip out his concealed carry and pop him a few rounds.

Frogman

Quote from: nastygunz on March 08, 2013, 12:20:26 PM
He is lucky someone didnt whip out his concealed carry and pop him a few rounds.

I thought the same thing!  It was probably done in a city that didn't allow ccw.  Could have been LE though??

I also wouldn't be surprised if there were law suits filed because of the distress some of the witnesses experienced.  Some of them prolly needed to launder their trousers!  The guy with the fire extinguisher was a quick thinker.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

nastygunz

Hes damn lucky Chuck Norris didn't walk in that elevator!

Hawks Feather

They are darn lucky the "mugger" didn't get killed or at least beaten. 

Jerry

FinsnFur

Quote from: nastygunz on March 08, 2013, 12:30:17 PM
Hes damn lucky Chuck Norris didn't walk in that elevator!

LMAO!! :alscalls: :alscalls:

I woulda beat him down with my Macys bag like Mildred did.
Actually there were some fairly good reactions considering no one was expecting it or was prepared.
I seen two people pull out mace, I saw one grab a phone to call 911, grampa jumped right in with both hands, some G.I. pummeled the suspect.

And a couple lesbians fixing each others hair, then I lost track of everything. :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

Quote from: nastygunz on March 08, 2013, 12:20:26 PM

Gun free zone no doubt  :doh2:

Around here they would have went through several bad guys while doing their little stunt.  Granny pulls her 45ACP out of her shopping bag and....

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!.... RELOAD....  BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FOsteology

You would think at least one person would have kicked his teeth down his throat.  :shrug:

nastygunz

I figured for sure the two lesbians would have jumped in there and beat the hell out of the guy!

nastygunz

I was going to say licked him good but that might have been misconstrued as improper.....;)

FinsnFur

We never got to see the end results of the G.I. pummeling the guy.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com