• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Huge thanks to coyote101

Started by Spike, June 18, 2013, 02:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

I could have written this as a private note, but I wanted you all to know how generous coyote101 (Pat) is. He generously gave me his prize for the best picture contest for a turkey. He sent my dad a note this morning on fins and fur and my dad showed me when I woke up. I saw the note and immediately started smiling at my dad. Pat gave me his prize so I could get something for my trip to Colorado to hunt elk in September. Today I picked out a Fujifilm Finepix XP60 camera. It's awesome, I can even take this camera underwater. I plan to do some  snorkeling and spearfishing over the summer and will bring it with us then. I will try to keep you updated with all the photo's I take in Colorado. Thank you so much Pat!

Dante

FinsnFur

:yoyo: :yoyo:
Yah thanks Pat...now we get to enjoy some of Dantes trip too :eyebrow:
Nice gesture on your part, and Dante...you SSSSSSoooo deserve it! :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Dante,

Sounds like a great "pay it forward" from Pat to you.  Someday you can do something similar for someone.

Jerry

HuntnCarve

Pat, I got to say "what a class act" you are, and your gesture towards Dante.  If you ever are fortunate enough to meet the young man.  You will instantly realize that he's the type of person that will some how pass along that fine act of kindness you bestowed upon him, to someone down the road.  He comes from the finest folks, and it shows in his up bringing.  There's not a speck of that "entitled" attitude in his make up.  I was proud to see him thanking you in public.  But then I would expect none the less from him.   I'm sure he'll remember your kindness many years from now...In the meantime, we'll all be looking forward to some photos and stories from his elk hunt this Fall.  My highest regards to you Pat, and the rest of the fine folks here.

HuntnCarve
Dave

Dave

Thanks again, Pat, for your big heart and generosity.  After Dante got his camera, he immediately netted up a bass he has in a  hole out back, and caught a few crayfish, threw them all in our little round, circular pool, and was underwater with his fins on chasing them with that camera!  It was a cold, rainy day, too. 

coyote101

I'm glad he's enjoying it. Tell him we expect to see many pictures of his adventures.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FOsteology

Awesome!

Seems some of our FnF curmudgeon's are a bit soft under their crusty exterior.  :wink:

Looking forward to your pictures Dante!

HaMeR

Pat sure is one heckuva nice guy. And fun to hunt with if you can keep up with him!!  :whew:  I can't wait to see all those pics Dante!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

WldWldWest

Very big of you Pat...Big Indeed :bowingsmilie:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!