• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Turtles everywhere

Started by FinsnFur, June 30, 2013, 11:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

When a guy like me gets a forced vacation, and the river is a disaster preventing me from going fishing, and I get bored.....you guys suffer too. Cause I drive around looking for crap to take pics of. :eyebrownod:

click images to enlarge

These guys must be moving in to lay eggs cause they were everywhere.

Look at the prehistoric alligator lumps on this guys tail.

Ummm ma`am? Excuse me ma`am, you got something, you got something in your eye.

This one cracked me up. This log is actually hung up in a parking lot which is now abandon due to the water levels. These sun bathing reptiles were so used to the peace and quite they couldnt believe there was some idiot trudging around out there with a camera. They all had to rubber neck at the same time to see what all the commotion was about.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

:yoyo: :yoyo:  Cool pics!! Now go take some more & keep boring us!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

I like turtles and the ones in the first couple of images taste just like chicken.  Just don't let them grab your finger. 

Jerry

bigben

The snappersi had tasted like tuff chicken. They should be done with eggs. Fishing season just opened for em here in pa. Nice pics
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Dave

Cool pics.  I've been seeing em around here too - Dante keeps haulin em up to the house. 

JohnP

"These guys must be moving in to lay eggs cause they were everywhere."

Ya got guy turtles up there that lay eggs????  Nice pictures.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs