• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Been a while...

Started by FinsnFur, September 05, 2013, 06:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Been a while since I seen a nice smile on this girls face. My kids are going through some tough stuff right now and may lose their mother.
Kristee remembered how to deal with these beauts though and it was pretty refreshing to get her some time on the water. She was pretty excited when she drug this one a shore. :laf:

Seen a couple Eagles swooping in and while I tried to get some flight shots they wouldn't participate, but they were sure flying in close to a nearby tree and screaming. Kristee called me a bird watcher! :doh2:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Fishing always does the trick for even the slightest break in the everyday events of life. It's a nice fish to boot!!  :congrats:

Hawks Feather

Glad to see that she is out fishing with her Dad and that fish is a nice one.  Not as nice as the one in pink, but nice anyway.

Jerry

KySongDog

Nice lookin' fish and an even nicer lookin' young lady.   Good thing she doesn't look a bit like our resident geek.    :laf:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Semp on September 05, 2013, 01:56:48 PM
Good thing she doesn't look a bit like our resident geek.    :laf:

I have to agree with Geek Jr. or Geek II (still don't know for sure).  She just would not be the same good looking kid with facial hair like her Dad.     :rolleye:

Jerry

Carolina Coyote

Love to see the girls get involved, have not heard the story on their mom but hope everything turns out OK God Bless. cc

Dave

That's great that she still fishes with Ole dad (my daughter stopped fishing with me around 7th grade  :pout: )

HaMeR

Great post & glad to see it.  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11