• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My Collection From Joey Purgatory Predator Calls

Started by BryanStanley, April 03, 2007, 05:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanStanley

Here are 3 of my all time favorit calls that I have  from Joey. These may never see the field as it would be to great a loss if they got broken or lost. If anyone has ever had a thought of getting one of his calls  DO IT . Very well made and the thought that went into eack one is obvious.

Thank You Joey

Bryan

Todd Rahm

Very Nice Bryan. I like  :hahaha: eack and every one of them.  :biggrin:  :wink:

Believe me buddy when, I say we are all thinking about getting one or ten.  :innocentwhistle:

Arkyyoter

Those are very pretty!! Joey said he had one in the works for me, I can't wait!!! WOOHOO!!!

Joe

FinsnFur

Yeah those are awesome lookers.
I'm envisioning one of those bad boyz with the top insert in a whiskey acrylic  :yoyo: :yoyo: Crap!.....I just slobbered.  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Well was Jim, was it the word "whiskey" or the word "acrylic" that made ya slobber?  :roflmao:

..................................pass the bottle please.  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Great looking collection there Bryan! I am going to haft to add one to mine as well!

Brent

Bob D

Those are nice calls. I believe Joey could get a few sold on this board right now,  if he had any to sell.

trukreltrog

+1, those are some nice calls. I have 2 of his calls and another on order. Joey makes some outstanding calls.

Hawks Feather

I didn't get one of Joey's calls until several months ago and it was worth the wait.  Excellent turning, finish, and sound.  And then there is the little point that it looks beautiful.  So it will be a very unhappy call and stay inside my house and not make it to the field.

Jerry

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Bryan,

Made me laugh when you called them the three amigos!  Thanks for the compliments and the thoughtfull post!!! I really had a lot of fun making those three calls, remember each and every one of them.  Glad you still like them!!

Hawk,

Speaking of unhappy calls, I have three of yours sitting on my shelf.  The 4th I just had to put on my lanyard.  Love that little squeaker!!!

Thanks for the compliments guys, there what keeps my lathe a spinnin!

Talk to you all later!

Joey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

bowjunkie

:innocentwhistle: I hope yer lathe spins my direction with a set of desert ironwood calls one of these days your calls look awesome  :biggrin: