• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

1st deer hunt

Started by bambam, December 08, 2013, 06:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

Took my little granddaughter on her first deer hunt last week. She just turned 1 year old in october and I figured it was time.  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: :yoyo:

We dressed her up warm and got plenty of snacks and headed out, but not too early.  :innocentwhistle: :noway:

We were out about 1/2 hour when I spotted 2 young does. We needed meat and Britlee didn't seem to care much about horns, so we shot a nice fat young doe.  :yoyo: :highclap:

God willing we will do this many more times in the future.  :yoyo:

bambam

After a hard hunt, it's nice to kick back with a rice krispie treat.  :laf: :laf: :yoyo: :yoyo:

coyote101

Way to go Britlee and grandpa.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FOsteology

Never too young to start. And good to see more girls getting involved in the outdoors!

lacie23

CCP

Good job. I remember taking my son hunting with me at that age. Once again great job on the deer and great job taking the granddaughter.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Great post for sure!! Thanks for sharing your day!!

Nice looking doe too!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

You got a beautiful little hunting partner there!    :congrats:

Hawks Feather

Those are pictures that she will love when she gets older and you start the 'do you remember' stories.  She is a cutie.

Jerry

bambam

Thanks guys. I sure do love my girls.

JohnP

Love it!  And you got a great family going there with lacie and Britlee, God has truly rewarded you.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bambam

Quote from: JohnP on December 10, 2013, 03:33:17 PM
Love it!  And you got a great family going there with lacie and Britlee, God has truly rewarded you.

Yes He has, more than I deserve.

Carolina Coyote

What a cutie and I know the feeling about the Granddaughters gotta love them. cc