• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

March Madness

Started by JohnP, March 28, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 30, 2014, 07:44:12 AM
I wonder if the refs are tought that at ref school. lol Is there a ref school?

I think I found it Jim.  :nono:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Quote from: coyote101 on March 30, 2014, 08:50:45 AM
I think I found it Jim.  :nono:

Pat

Now THAT is funny!    :alscalls:      :alscalls:      :alscalls:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

These Cats are about to kill this ancient marsupial. 3 straight nail biters all won in the clutch.  Go Cats! :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

riverboss

I sure hope we get a shot at Florida. I think we can take them this time.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

JohnP

Hope Kentucky plays well tonight.  I think they have the skill set to go all the way.  Go Cats. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

riverboss

Go cats!!! I cant believe uconn spanked florida.

JohnP

WOW, what a game.  Congratulations to all you Kentucky fans.  I think this has been the best tournament I have watched in a long time.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

JohnP

FinsnFur

I didnt watch it, and right now Im stuck listening to some Aussie talk circles in a breaking news interruption about that plane. But I'm gathering KY won.
Congrats to to those gentlemen :yoyo: :congrats: Was it at least close? :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

Good gracious, what a game, what a tournament.  Thanks John P for playing my favorite song.  Jimbo, if the game had been any better, I couldn't have lasted through it.  Great bunch of kids on both teams, two good coaches.  Go Cats! :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Rick Howard

Formerly known as itzdirty

riverboss

That was as good as it gets!! As far as a nail biter. I cant wait till mon night, win or loose it's sure been a great ride.

coyote101

Free throws, ahhhh!  :madd: :madd:

Congratulations to UConn.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

Hawks Feather

My son-in-law is ecstatic.  He was born in Connecticut and has been a U-Conn fan all of his life. 

There have been some really good games in the tournament this year. 

Jerry

possumal

I am super proud of these Cats. I hate to lose missing free throws, but that is part of the game. It will be interesting to see how many of these guys stay to go with next year's recruits.  Kudos to Connecticut for a prize won by fighting hard.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Hawks Feather

It is hard to believe that UK started five freshmen.  It would be the pits to be a Senior on the team, played for three years, and then in your final year you get beat out by a freshman.  I know that recruiting has a lot to do with winning, but if all the freshmen stayed I don't think I would want to go there to play.  Let me see,  :wo:   I can be a member of the UK team for three years before I might get to be a starter or I can go to University X and start in a year or two.  I heard one of the announcers talking about the possibility of several of them going pro. 

Jerry