• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thank you to HuntnCarve

Started by Okanagan, April 27, 2014, 10:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

You made two little boys happy in Pennsylvania!

My 6 year old grandson loves the calls you sent and so does his 4 year old brother.  My daughters says that they are like a two man marching band.  They haven't figured out how to call animals yet but are stoked on the calls, and I will give them some coaching by phone on how to call something.

Thank you.  Makes me grin!

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

My apologies to their Mother. :laf:  I am glad they are enjoying the calls.  With a little coaching from Grandad, they'll be accomplished game callers.   :wink:  Hope they are having fun.

HuntnCarve
Dave

FOsteology

No surprise to me. Dave in my experience has always been a generous and kind man. Although, a few more days of blowing and those boys Momma may think otherwise!  :biggrin:

coyote101

Way to go Dave.  :yoyo: You da man.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

possumal

Glad to see you are still involving the kids, Dave.  :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

JohnP

Yep my grandson got one also.  Mandy said he should keep it at our house until he gets a little older....
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Dave

Nice Mr. HnC! 
I live about 40 minutes away, but I swear I heard them field testing em the other morning.  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

I didnt hear the actual test but I coulda swore I heard Mom screamin for them to stop doing that in the house. :laf: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com