• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

June 1, 2014...It becomes official

Started by Coulter, May 29, 2014, 06:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

I look forward to saying,,, Yeah I remember that SOB back when he,,,,,,   :alscalls: :alscalls:

Will do. We'll plan it for one of Diane's Saturdays off if you're gonna bring the Mrs. If not then we'll just plan it for a Saturday. Have to check & see if they are open. Plus we can shoot right on over to Ashland so you can hit up FinFeather&Fur Outfitters. They now have 3 stores in nice sized markets.

:hahaha: :hahaha: Here is there Contact Us page>>  http://finfeatherfuroutfitters.com/contact_us.php   :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

And I better NOT see any commission!!  :rolleye: :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Coulter

Sounds good Glen...maybe shoot for a Saturday in August, I think I'm pretty open so far in that month, I'll bring the wifey too. She may want to hit an antique shop or two down that way if we have the time.

Not quite ready to hit up the stores yet, but we may swing by there to check them out anyway. Inventory and marketing needs to be addressed first. Thanks for the heads up on FFFO.

Let me know a date in August whenever you get that straightened out with Diane.

Steve

riverboss

Let me know if you need anything Steve. This is a great oppertunity for you and i know you will do great.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Coulter

KySongDog

Quote from: Coulter on May 29, 2014, 06:43:46 AM

I don't want the North Bay vision to become clouded at any point and lose touch with what matters the most - the customers.

Good vision. It's easy to forget the customer while trying to get "things done".    Wishing you the best, Steve.   

Coulter

Thanks Semp...There will be no forgetting about the customers needs/wants. Everybody involved with this is fully aware of that.

When I mentioned this to a couple of customers a few weeks ago they immediately asked if I was still going to be making the calls. That has been echoed by a few guys since then. And the answer is a definite YES. That is important to a lot of my customers. So, I will be making all of the calls still. They may do a bit of prep work, cutting blanks, drilling, but other than that I'm still making the calls. If it wasn't for the customers North Bay wouldn't exist...that I will not forget and I'll do my best to keep all of my customers happy, whatever it takes.

See ya at LBL next year?