• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Guys We are going about this all WRONG!!!!

Started by cjcalls, April 07, 2007, 09:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjcalls

Me To.

And on a side note.
For some strange reason I always feel welcomed and at home here.

Thanks Everyone.

Clint

THO Game Calls

Yeah, but you just don't know us all yet LOL.

Did you get a nasty from Miss Longbox?  I see you post was edited - I also noticed that they have been very quiet since mine - not one reply - interesting.  Guess they can't handle the truth  :)

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

cjcalls

Me and longbox are talking right now. :wo:

We'll see what happens.

I edited it because I didn't read from the start that they did ask for it to be emailed. 

cjcalls

Oh and ya'll haven't seen all of my sides Yet either.  :innocentwhistle:

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

I think Al has come up with some great ideas. :readthis:  

You can count me in!  I find that being a part of something bigger than just our own thouhts and ordeals helps us all evolve not just as call makers or collectors, but as friends and people.  Sounds to me that first building blocks are being layed right infront of our eyes. Kinda reminds me of an old volunteer firefighter we have had on our fire department for this his 40th year.  He loves being a member and does it to be involved in the things he loves.  

We all are obviously pationate about predator calls weather it be collecting, building, or both.

Again I think it's a fantastic idea that would no doubt be succesfull! Where do I sign.....?  

Joey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

straycat

What a man,Jim ! Nice offer, you keep that stuff up and we might forget your a Yank !!   :nofgr:  :roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.