• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

West Coast! (Short video)

Started by code, February 01, 2015, 04:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

code

Here is a short video I made of a recent trip my family took. I hope you guys enjoy it. I really think video and pictures is where God has gifted me so my goal is to persue it as far as it will take me.
Thanks for watching!
"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

riverboss

Wow!!!!! That looks great.
Did you use a drone ?  The music went along great with the pics. Nicely done!!

FinsnFur

That was awesome Cody. Being the idiot I am I was thinking the whole time..."how the heck did he get those aerial shots". Then when the video was over I seen the title. :doh2: :alscalls:
Nice work for sure, very nice. :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dave

Wow!  That was incredible!  Your pics always have shown you have a talent behind the lens, and it is great to see you are pursuing it!
Thanks for posting! 

code

Thank you!
Yeah, I did use a drone.
"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

Okanagan

Hey Code, you know I love it and am both impressed and proud of you.  You are as good with the camera as you are with your bow!

For others here, the violinist on the sunset beach is Code's younger brother, Jon, who killed the huge bear last spring and the archery bull elk the fall before that is borderline record book.  Two well rounded young men, from art to bushcraft!

Code, you gotta bring that drone up here and do some waterfall pics with lake and mountains in the background.

JohnP

Absolutely incredible!

" I really think video and pictures is where God has gifted me so my goal is to persue it as far as it will take me."

God has given us many gifts, but most people don't know what it is or how to act on it.  It is evident to me that you and He are in sync. One of these days I'll be proud to say, heck yeah I knew that young mans grand dad and watched one of his grandsons first films and the background music is from his younger brother. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs