• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Grocery shopping?

Started by nastygunz, May 09, 2015, 01:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

What do you have for grocery stores in your area and where do you go? We have Walmart, Hannaford's, Shaws,  sam's club and The Market Basket, I am a Market Basket man myself :biggrin:

Carolina Coyote

You name it and its within 10 miles. Except Basket Market

JohnP

Unlike Carl, you name we have to travel for it. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

riverboss

We have a waters just a family owned store that was all we had for 50 yes. Buy now there's a Dollar general market.

riverboss

Darn spell checker its a Wyatt's.

bambam

We have a Great Value, way overpriced , and Family Dollar sells some grocerys. We butcher all our own meat  and raise a garden so only buy what we have to.

Hawks Feather

Walmart, Meijer, Kroger, Chief (similar to Kroger).  There are also several smaller carryouts that have bread, milk, snacks, etc.

Jerry

slagmaker

Wal-Mart, Aldies, main street market, jay-C, Kroger, harvest market and clarksons. Some you have to travel about 20 miles for some are closer. All over priced
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Walmart, Aldies, Piggly Wiggly and tons of Quick Trip convenience stores
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Up here Cumberland Farms has taken over as the gathering spot in the morning and during hunting season. Back in the day it used to be all the general stores or gas stations in the little towns, sadly enough those stores and stations are long gone now.

msmith

Wally Mart, Kroger, IGA
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

coyote101

Wal-Mart, Kroger, Piggly-Wiggly, Sav-a-Lot, IGA, Food Lion, Haddock's Grocery (local), and all the convenient stores. I usually find myself at Wal-Mart.  :sad:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nastygunz

I used to date a girl name Piggly Wiggly  :innocentwhistle:

Carolina Coyote

Nasty got to be a story behind the Girl friend named Piggy Wiggly.
I mean you caught a Bull on a fly rod and a snake, so what was you using on the girl??? :iroll: cc

iahntr

Walmart, HyVee, and Fareway here in town.
Scott

FinsnFur

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on May 14, 2015, 04:40:56 PM
Nasty got to be a story behind the Girl friend named Piggy Wiggly.
I mean you caught a Bull on a fly rod and a snake, so what was you using on the girl??? :iroll: cc

:corn:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com