• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A Different Cow horn howler

Started by HuntnCarve, April 11, 2007, 02:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Here's a look at cow horn howler I carved a little differently.  Folks that have seen my calls know that this coyote head style is not new to me. I've done them in wood, and antler.   I just never tried it in horn.  Time to head on to the next project...  Thanks for looking!
Dave

Hawks Feather

Dave,

You just keep coming up with more and more ideas.  This one looks awesome.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Well being a day shift at work, I can't use my top secret satellite modem and computer to circumvent the band width issue on my work puter.........................so here I sit staring and a white square trying to imagine what ya have came up with now Dave. I'm only (Todd looks at the clock) about 7 hours from getting home. Man that sure seems like a long time.  :shck:

Wait all the bosses go home in 4 hours.  :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Wow, I must be one that hasn't seen them all then cause I've never seen anything like that before. That it absolutely the coolest thing I've seen in a long time.  :congrats:
Outstanding Dave  :bowingsmilie: absolutely outstanding!

And it's not even in the store  :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Dave,

Great work! Man that thing looks so real! You blow my mind everytime you post your work!

Brent

MattS

That is beautiful.  But, it seems to be sticking its tongue out at everyone.  Its starting to tick me off.  Its looking right at me. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!!!!!

THO Game Calls

That's pretty slick.   Gald you put the head on that end.  I'm not sure it would work so well reversed LOL.

Very pretty call

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

studabaka

:whew: Then I guess it's a good thing I didn't suggest doing one with his mouth open on the other end  :shck: Completely ignored the anotomical implications of that one.  :nofgr:

I am constantly amazed by Dave's carving...... very very nice  :congrats: :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

THO Game Calls

HuntnCarve

Here's a few I've done in the past.  Hope this doesn't torture Todd? LOL!

DirtyDog

Man those things are sweet. Your craftsmanship is more like an artwork. Great job.  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Good Grief Nelly  :bowingsmilie: That is just purely..*cough*..wow Dave!  :shck:

Todd's at work and cant see em. Ther'll be a melt down by morning
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

Anotomical concerns or not, I'd blow in one of them any day  :congrats: Absolutely beautiful, unique, one's of a kind.

I bet the dogs charge in with their hair up...... I know I do when folks do that to me  :shck:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

THO Game Calls

Dave - we was just funnig around - sure hope you did not take that seriously -

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Todd Rahm

Heck yeah it tortures me.  :noway:   :biggrin:

I just got home last night and saw your howler witht he coyote carved at the tone board end, thats a nice an unique looking howler.  :congrats: Something about lip locking the ole coyote.  :biggrin: Nice carving Dave.  :congrats: :congrats:

HuntnCarve

Hey guys!  It could always be worse!!  The fellow that I made this one for goes around telling folks;  "You can blow on his mouth, or suck on it's butt!"  LOL! :laf:
Dave

FinsnFur

Oh please lord dont let Bopeye see this   :nono:

Pretty clever Dave. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Hog Breath"  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

THO Game Calls